up certain Danger Rangers in song. Because all three sing in unison, and neither speaks, it is unknown which real-life background singer voiced which cat.
This is how the following members are usually described:
- Red fur, white medical dress with collar, and nurse's hat with red cross.
- Slightly brownish-gray fur (though in the "Wheels" segment, sometimes her fur keeps changing to a lighter pink than the medical one's fur), blue police outfit with short sleeves and pant legs, black tie, and hat.
- Orange fur with black stripes, yellow firefighter's coat and hat.
None of them wear any gloves, shoes, or socks with their outfits. Exceptions are when either the police or fire member wears roller skates in the "Wheels" song segment.
Additionally, no matter what direction they go in, they usually go in the order (from left to right), from the medical cat to the fire one, with few exceptions.
- Safety Rules (Pilot) (first appearance)
- Wild Wheels
- Where the Fun Never Stops
- Fires and Liars
- The Great Race
- Medicine Mix-Up
- Safe and Sound
- Cave Save
- Chem Gems
- Dog Days
- Be Prepared
- Go Games
- Kitty's Surprise Party
- Fallbot Forget Me Not
- Big Reindeer on Campus
Fallbot, Henrik and the Spelling Bee
Mission Rangers 2: The Royal Heist
Songs They Joined In Edit
- "Use That Crosswalk" (only briefly)
- "It's All Up to Me"
- "Protect Your Ears"
- "Rules of the Road"
- "Never Mess Around With Fire" (only off-screen)
- "Wheels" (The police member only briefly wore roller skates when backing up on the "About your wheels" line, as did the fire member when backing up on the "Don't go too fast" line, making those the only time any of them used footwear.)
- "Places Not to Play"
- "Keep Yourself Safe"
- "Stay Calm"
- "A Dog Is a Love Sponge" (only off-screen)
- "Common Sense" (only off-screen)
- "Wear Your Helmet"